Harley Knucklehead Panhead Flathead UL 45 Chrome Distributor Cap new
Steel timer or circuit breaker cover used on 1936 E and EL Knuckleheads then all twin Harleys from 1936 to at least 1964.
This is an excellent reproduction, stamping is identical to the original and the stainless is highly polished. Comes with hold down clip or “bail” . Obviously will fit military models but stainless finish would be incorrect.
Stainless is considered correct for 1949 models only, but this would fit all 1936 to 1964 OHV big twin, 1937-1948 big twin flathead and 1937-1963 WL & Servicar 45″ models as well as 1952-1969 K and Sportster.
Fits the following models:
- 1936-1947, 61″ & 74″ OHV Knucklehead, E, EL, F, FL
- 1948-1964, 61″ & 74″ OHV Panhead, E, EL, F, FL, FLH
- 1937-1948 74″ & 80″ SV Flathead U, UL, UH, ULH
- 1937-1952 45″ Solo W, WL, WLD
- 1937-1963 45″ Servicar G, GE
- 1952-1956 45″ & 55″ K, KK, KH, KHK
- 1957-1969 900cc Sportster XL, XLH